Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Fun For All Ages!

These are some questions posed to me by a fellow "blogger" who is far more advanced in the blogging world than I. I will do everything in my power to answer these questions as best I can- but I should warn you... my morals might get in the way a bit ;o)

*******************

Question 1: What dead celebrity would you like to meet and why?

~ Shakespeare! Why? Well he is one of the most brilliant literary minds of all time. Besides, "celebrities" really don't do it for me anyway... you want to get me excited, talk to me about books and poetry.

Question 2: What is your earliest childhood memory?

~ Believe it or not, I remember being in my crib. I guess no real specifics on that one. I just find it bizarre that I remember that far back.

Question 3: If you could live anywhere, and in any time period, where and when would that be? Why?

~ You know, I really like the conveniences of living in the 21st century. I don't have to venture out into the great outdoors to do my business or any such thing- modern living is great! However, if I could chose anywhere in the world to live- even for just awhile, I would chose Italy most likely- the landscape is just breathtaking.

Question 4: Name the five most recent songs you have listened to.

~ Well this could be very boring. The last two stations I listened to were the jazz and classical stations. So no titles that I can think of.

Question 5: Shag (So in my world, the definition of "shag" would be to innocently date :o), marry, or push off a cliff: Jake Gyllenhaal, Abraham Lincoln, Papa Smurf.Good luck!

~ Jake Gyllenhaal: If he's half as sweet, funny, witty, intelligent, etc... as he is "nice looking", I'd marry him! Abraham Lincoln- um... eew! Papa Smurf: Are ya' kiddin' me?

_____________________________________________________ Want to play?

The Official Interview Game Rules:
~1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
~2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
~3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
~4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
~5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Stephanie --
See my comment on the entry before this one...

10:04 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Glad you liked my comment. I was hoping it was clear, because it sounded way better in my head.

I'm the co-leader of the high school youth group at my church. So every summer for the past three years, I've gone on our mission trips. We went to the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota my first year, and to Juarez, Mexico for the past two years. When we go to camp, basically the counselors are the leaders of the youth groups attending the camp. We were there with another Denver church that we do quite a bit of stuff with, as well as some Montana kids. We're there for the week, and this year I was one of the activities planners.

It's so much fun!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I'm Methodist

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home