Sunday, December 18, 2005

Down To The Wire

Alright people. It's 3:55 pm on Sunday afternoon, and I'm SO not where I thought I'd be in the reading/assignment completion process. Finals are tomorrow. And I am in hot water.
"Why would one who is so extremely and painfully behind in her studies be blogging at a time like this," you ask? The answer is simple.

I NEED A BREAK.

So really, the desperate need to pick my sorry butt up off of my couch (I haven't left my house yet today) and do ANYTHING but stare at a text book for even a short period of time just came over me like a tidal wave: and so here I find myself whinin- I mean, blogging about all of my educational woes.

On a happy and completely unrelated note: my mother who had decided (along with my step-father) that my (pentecostal) church "creeped her out", and had chosen to NOT come to church with me on account of that fact, just informed me today, that she took it upon herself to attend the church where a fellow student from my school is the fine arts pastor: and she LOVED it.

Praise God for answered prayers!

So if you would, please keep her in your prayers, that God would just finish His work in her life, and that He would also eventually use she and I to minister to my step-dad, I would greatly appreciate it.

Well, it's back to the grindstone I go! Please also pray, if you would, for a special "ease" in my studies and paper writing, as well as "divine assistance" on my final. That'd be GREAT.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

14 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Good luck with studying, paper writing, getting motivated and divine assistance on your finals.

Also paayers for the situation with your mom.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Green, for your kind words and prayers.

Um... Thomas? Isn't that what "cramming" is? LAST MINUTE?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Good luck, Steph -- I'm thinking about you!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Okay Logan, well then you tell YOUR friend Steve that he's a goofball, the song made me laugh and laugh, and that I'll relay the message. ;)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Scene it! Greatest game on earth!!! Seriously Logan... how do you NOT know who Fonzie is...? Oh my... I think you DESERVE to get a song written about you... lol

11:40 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! Too funny! So did your "older friend" Steve finally tell you?

12:19 PM  
Blogger steve said...

I tried with Logan... I really did...

BUT COME ON!!! ITS FONZIE!!!!

THE FONZ!!!

ARTHUR FREAKING FONZARELLI!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

WHAT Logan, NOOOOOOOO. And I had such high hopes for you. You don't know who Fonzie is? Oh poor poor boy, somebody stap this kid down in a chair and make him watch a Happy Days marathon.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh and Stephanie, still praying for you sweet friend. It will all work out, I'm sure you're ready for the test.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

A-A-A-A-A-Y


*Thumbs up... head tilted back.*

too funny.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

How did your final go?

3:46 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Bill: the final goes in an hour and a half. Just taking a study break and then I'm going to hit the books again.

Katie: You're the sweetest ever! Thanks for the prayers!

The Rest of You: You're all nuts! Logan, I only called Steve your "older friend" because YOU did. Nice try trying to pawn that off on me though! Good work! lol

And Steve: maybe you need to watch some T.V. Land with your friend Logan and school him in all things "Fonzie".

5:51 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Someone needs to buy Logan the first season of "Happy Days" so he can learn the right way who Fonzie is. Now I really feel old...

8:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Dudes: You want me to make you all feel really old? My mom told me that Happy Days was my most favorite show ever - when I was three.

hehehehehehehehehehe

Sorry guys, I just had to! lol

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home