Thursday, December 22, 2005

15 Ways To Kill Time At Walmart

Being that we're officially heading into what I like to call, "Last Minute Mania", or, the last few shopping days before Christmas, I thought it would be fun to offer up some suggestions of things you can do to make your last minute shopping excursion a little less stressful and a lot more fun. Without further ado, I give you:


15 Ways To Make People Think You're a Complete Lunatic at Wal-Mart
This Christmas Season


1. Get 24 tubes of Preparation H and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3 Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4 Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3'
in housewares..... and see what happens.


5 Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6 Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7 Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in only if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8 When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9 Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and then pick your nose.

10 While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11 Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12 In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13 Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

14 When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

And last but not least...

15 Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"


*Content Derived From An Anonymous Source*


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

love these, done a few myself, oh the stories . . . . . . one day steph when we finally get in the same state we will do some major damage

11:06 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Miss Giggly: thanks for stopping by!

Katie: Oh goodness, girl! I just got a visual of you and I running around Wal-Mart "Mission Impossible Style"! ahahaahaha! Too funny! Yeah. We'll be causing major damage one of these days...

11:12 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Logan are you calling me white trash?

4:15 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

I LOVE Wal-Mart! Tonight I went to Target, and I really dislike Target!!!

Thanks for the laugh!

Have a joyous Christmas!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Too funny. I loved #1 and #15

Imagine that, a nice Christian woman causing trouble....

How'd you do on your finals, BTW??

7:06 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

So Logan: Getting a little tired digging that ditch? ;) Juuuuuust Kidding!

Green: GOT A B! Yipeee! lol Yeah, this good Christian woman is good for a little trouble once in awhile lol

Shenna: LOVE TARGET!!! Greatest store ever!

KrisT: Blessings sweetheart! I'm glad I could make you laugh. I hope your week gets better! You have a very Merry Christmas too!

Merry Christmas To You All!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

That was hilarious, Steph! Congrats on your finals and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha ha, Logan, I can stir the pot with the best of them. I'm actually not a walmart lover, Target is my store (ahhhhhhh Target, I just got goose bumps).

1:04 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I was gonna say, K-T is the Offical Target spokesperson. I just got back from SuperTarget. It was pandelirium!!!

Madness I say, madness.

Merry Christmas Steph!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Mark D said...

Walmart needs to surround each cart with those padded rubber bumper strips you see around "bumper cars". People use the carts as weapons around where I live.

One of my favorite things to do is hold the automatic door for people to see if they are alert enough to catch on. Most of them are not.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm a Target fanatic too: so is my roommate. She calls it "The Mother Ship". lol It's a good thing we live less than a mile from one!

Mark! hahaha Bumper Walmart carts! Now THAT would be way too fun! hahaha!!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS sweet Stephanie pants.

12:58 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

Those were hilarious. I don't know how many of them I'd actually be brave enough to do.

They would be good to do as part of a scavenger hunt that was getting video taped. You don't do something like that and don't capture it for life!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home