Monday, May 01, 2006

It's In...

Well... my application is finally completed. I filled it out, double and triple checked it, prayed over it (a few times), and finally today, I took it to the post office where I mailed it first class. There's no turning back now: it's officially out of my hands, and in God's.

Please be praying with me that His will be done concerning my three month trip to Jamaica this fall. Whether I recieve a yes or a no, I'll be satisfied, knowing that His plan for me is unfolding before my very eyes.

Thank you friends, for all of your support and encouragement during this time. I love you all!

10 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

God is good!

already been decided

4:48 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

been praying and will continue to do so

you're right, His plan for you is unfolding right before your eyes, how exciting

4:50 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

GOOD LUCK!!! ~ jb///

12:26 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Woo hoo! Buckle in!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Fantastic! I have been praying for you!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's so exciting that you are applying to do this, that God used your trip this spring to tug your heartstrings for the people of Jamaica.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

How exciting for you! You're in my prayers.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks everyone for all of your prayers! I love that you're all petitioning God on my behalf!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Go Stephie!

Ha! Does anyone call you that?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Only the people I really like. You can keep calling me that Ben :)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home