Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's But A Whisper

I hope you all are well and enjoying this incredible season... the lights, the festivities... I pray that you all are blessed today and every day.

I don't have much to say right now: I have quite a bit going on in my head these days. Your prayers would be greatly GREATLY appreciated during this time. In the meantime, I give you another entry into what shall be (temporarily) called, the "My Heart Series". Enjoy!

**********************

Time stands still
The broken silence is consumed by Him
His presence
His voice.

It's but a whisper.

I take it all in
As if I could hold onto it forever
His heart
His desires

It's but a whisper.

A series of moments
With a promise of forever
I hope
I believe

It's but a whisper.

A constant expidition
To know more of Him
More love
More strength

It's getting stronger.

One day I will find
My future before me
Glory
Fulfilled

He is my Father.

Life as I know it
What I'm living right now
It's fleeting
A single breath


It's but a whisper.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Stephanie

Let me be the first to compliment you on your new profile picture!!

Very good poem. I wish I had the talent for writing poetry...

9:25 PM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

God's exhale speaks more than man's shouting. Be still and know...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

beautiful friend, I'll be praying for your heart sweet girl

12:27 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thank you for sharing that; you have such a beautiful heart.

Love the new profile pic. You look very happy.

Happy New Year, friend. I am going to try not to suffer from Noodle Lung again.

**hugs**

10:13 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Lifting you in prayer.

Thanks for sharing the poem!

((hugs))

7:20 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Steph,

You've really got a knack for poetry, but even more, you have a heart for our Saviour. I love reading your poems. Please keep it up!

And yes, K-T told me that you said "hi". And that you had asked about the whole JCol thing. HA!

We need to meet sometime!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home