Monday, May 08, 2006

Fun Facts

1. I was on Baywatch when I was 14. (I was an extra, but it was my favorite show at the time, so this was the coolest thing EVER back then!)

2. Even though I love the tropics more than anything in the world, my most desired vacation destinations would have to be Italy and Ireland. Haven't been to either yet.

3. I'm 25 and I still don't have a "career". Apart from being a stay-at-home mom someday, I'm not even 100% sure of what I want to be when I grow up yet.

4. I'm totally outgoing, but I tend to get really scared of boys (guys, men, whatever) if I'm attracted to them.

5. I have a wierd obsession with the show, "Friends". But then again, I have a similar friend situation to that of the show, and all of them are addicted to it too. I'm the Phoebe of the group. I think I've told you all that already though.

6. I'm stalling: what I really wanted was to come up with a great new post that would get the juices flowing upstairs and spark a thoughtful conversation, but alas, I came up dry. So you get this sorry excuse for a post instead. :)

7. I'm an only child. Have I ever told you that before?

8. I've always had best guy friends my whole life. However, a spot has recently become available for "big brother #15". Applications are now being accepted.

9. I sleep with the same stuffed animal that I've had since I was 13. His name is Peaches. It's not, however, for the security, rather, the comfortability factor. I can't sleep if I'm not hugging something. Aww!

10. My hair is not really red. Don't tell anyone though. I couldn't tell them the real color if I tried: I've been coloring my hair since I was 15.

So now my question to you: what's a fun fact about you that we would have otherwise never known?

8 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Vedy Vedy Intaresting! A Baywatch Babe!

Don't worry, I still sleep with two stuffed animals. Hubby is still jealous too. He says he would have never bought them for me if he would have known that he'd be replaced. he he!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

You know, I could guess you were the Phoebe of the group! You always look so fun! OK, here's something NO one in BlogLand knows: I was to be an extra on the set of the movie Cocoon, but my parents found out and grounded me. None of that Hollywood nonsense for their little girl! :P

2:17 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I sang for George Bush when I was in the 10th grade. "I am proud to be an American" on the steps of the Capital of North Dakota. He came to North Dakota to plant a tree. That should have been a hint for all of those people living in that desolate waste land.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

When I was born I was the queen of the nursery. 7 boys and me! :)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Amstaff: hahahaha your poor husband has been ousted by some stuffed animals? That's hilarious!

Saur: I highly doubt that was your LAST attempt at Hollywood stardom ;)

Ben: YOU SING?!

Shenna: hahahahaha How fun for you at one day old ;)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. Each one of these could totally be its own story - just build around the sentences you gave.

Fact about me that only a FEW people know: I'm TOTALLY not allowed to eat Fritos. They mess with my gastrointestinal system, and also cause my husband to ban me to the couch. Sad. But also, funny.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

My little known fact: When I was 12 and singing a duet in church, my twin sis and I used to hope and pray that someone would "discover us" singing together and launch us into stardom.

9:19 PM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

Did you run in slow motion on baywatch?

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home