Monday, January 07, 2008

Hello All!

It would seem that I have become THAT blogger. You know the one: they tempt you with empty promises of new and exciting posts once every 3 months or so, but never ACTUALLY deliver. I'm really not a fan of being THAT blogger: because quite honestly, I miss you all! I really do! And you were all SO supportive during my time in Jamaica - especially the time leading up to it, that I would never want you to think I have forgotten you: because you didn't forget me! I hope and pray that you all are well, and would be ecstatic if you drop me a line (as you trickle in over the next month lol) and let me know how you are. I'd LOVE to hear from you!

God Bless You All!!

~Stephanie

5 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

:-) Gotta love RSS feeds! Hope life's still treatin' you to a heaping pile of blessings.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

RSS?

10:26 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Wow.... Stephanie....

Haven't heard form you in such a long time! How are you doing????

Blessings,

10:20 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Steph, do you have anything to say?

If you do, write.

If you don't, just make the rounds and comment.

Either way, you get to interact with us.

8:58 PM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

Keep blogging... as you can.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home