Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Recent Absence...

I appologize to all my dedicated readers (all three of you haha!), for my recent extended absence. I guess I have no real good reason to excuse my recent blogging behavior, however, I am committed to making it up to you!


So, starting THIS evening, Thursday, January 11th, 2007, I will begin what I would like to call, "The Jamaica 2006 Review", in which I will go back in time to my very first journal entry, beginning September 4, 2006, and document daily (from Monday to Friday) each individual entry up until December 2nd, 2006, when I returned home. This will give you, my readers, an opportunity to get right in there with me, and almost experience, firsthand, what it would have been like to be in my shoes.


Now granted, be not disappointed if here and there, my entries are simply not fantastic or overly detailed: some days were just not that exciting! But I can guarantee you that you will see triumph, failure, personal victory and growth, all tossed together with a little humor to boot!


So keep your eyes peeled for my first edition of "The Jamaica 2006 Review": you WON'T be disappointed!


P.S.: I miss you all!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

One of the faithful 3 checking in...

Can I just say that "it is about time you posted?"

Okay... thanks...

It's about time you posted.

;)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

so glad to have you back, and so excited to get to experience Jamaica right there with you

9:56 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

does this mean I'm the third? :-)

I suspect there's more. :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Hey look! I'm the fourth!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home