Friday, August 19, 2005

I Don't Fear Being Touched...

I Fear Being Let Go.

But don't touch me too much.. or I'll kick you- hard.

This is my new anthem. Large (in spirit) and in charge- ready to take on the world. Like how I try and psyche myself into being stronger-willed than I really am? But it's really all about the positive self-talk! I AM strong-willed, I will NOT take crap from people! There ARE lines, I have drawn them, and you're NOT going to cross them, or I will make you SORRY mister! There! How about that?

*Sigh* I might have to read this over a few more times before I get the hang of this whole "new anthem" declaration thing I have going on. I kind of have a problem planting a firm foot on solid ground and bellowing a resounding "NO" when I need to. In any scenario... I'm a pretty big push-over. But I'm sure if you read any of my earlier posts, you'll have already figured that one out for yourselves.

I know a few of you are probably going cross-eyed trying to figure out what the crap I'm talking about. I know. And I'm sorry. Side note: It's not what you're probably thinking: no hanky-panky-style-action for this girl! There are eyes everywhere though: Otherwise I'd dig in deeper on this one. Just know that I'm a pushover and I need to work on it.

So say it with me everyone! I AM WOMAN! HEAR ME ROAR! ...or something like that... I'll get the hang of it one of these days. I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

You stick to your motto, girl. I have one of late -- it's "whatever." Whatever is supposed to happen will happen. If you're going to be a jackass, History Boy, whatever. Just whatever.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home