Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I AM GROUNDED!!!

I am officially grounding myself from blogging for the duration of the week, people!

I HAVE MIDTERMS IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

And I'm not prepared. Go figure.

SO, I'm using my free time at work wisely, and will be studying and writing papers from now until Monday. If any of you desperately need to reach me, or if you just miss me that much over the course of the next five days, you have my email address. Use it sparingly ;)

I'm only telling you this because I just don't want you to send out the search and rescue teams for me if you fail to hear from me for more than twenty-four hours. I will be okay, and you all will be okay without me. *rolling eyes at myself* The Drama Queen has officially entered the building, can you tell?

Listen. If I happen to swing by your site over the course of the next few days, please don't yell. I'm weak. I can't help it. Plus, there are a few of you that just draw me in like magnets: it's beyond my control! (Plus I may need a study break here or there.) So if you think of it, please send up a little prayer in God's general direction for me in my studying and test-taking endeavors. Thank you kindly.

So, hope "y'all" have a blessed week, and... oh yeah!

Happy Birthday To
Katie Today!

12 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Stephanie - I'll be thinking of you and sending up prayers of retention of material and extension of time. The one thing I don't miss about school is the tests.

Thanks for the shout out friend. You are super sweet and fun.

lueek - uh Luke the word verification is calling your name

12:57 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

I heard it and came running over!! I think it got worried 'cause Stephanie's going away, and it wanted me to come and pray for her tests. :)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

The word verification seems to love him. Lueihk? Lueek? Where are you Loo-ick?

Anyway. Wow. My abstaining from blogging lasted all of one half an hour. lol go me. Katie, I hope you're having a wonderful day. Thanks for the prayers.

By the way: Did I happen to mention that all this talk about school makes me feel 19 again? Sheesh! Time to hop on the career path already!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

She didn't go too far Luke. But will be FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK. AND I MEAN IT! (Like how I reprimand myself? Grounding one's self is really hard work!) Thanks for the prayers Luke :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

You will be missed, Steph. I hope you do great with your schoolwork, come back soon, and post pictures when you do!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Work hard and feel free to take procrastination breaks. You deserve it! Good luck on your tests -- I'm sure you'll do just great!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

LOL! I try and do that to myself all the time. No blogging til I finish my work. No blogging tonight, gotta get to bed early.

It never works, I always cave!!

Best of luck!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah I'm sorry... I think I sneezed on the keyboard. Sorry about that. Chicken soup is on it's way... 2nd day.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Good luck on the mid-term. You'll do GREAT.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Miss Katie. You're always good for a pick-me-up. ;)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Best wishes on your mid-term!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks :)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home