Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Amstaff Mom tagged me with a fun little game, and I decided to take her up on her challenge.

The Rules

The instructions are as follows:

1. Go into your archives.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Post the fifth sentence of closes to it.

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

*********************

The actual 5th line of my 23rd post is:

"However, on account of that technicality, my class would be behind schedule if we didn't catch up, so we recieved our first homework assignment with our orientation packet."

SO NOT FUN.

So, I'm choosing this one instead...

"It was legal!"

Okay, now that that's out of my system...

I tag:

Amber, Steve, Thomas, Tracy, and Cav

4 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

ok. I dont post tags. my one rule..

lol. I am a blogsnob!!

but here is my sentence anyways:

I, For the life of me cant figure out what "MuteMath" means.... I havent looked it up yet but still was telling him that band names that I cant figure out bother me!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I had a funny feeling you would be a "blogsnob" about this ;) But thanks for sharing despite your rule!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks for being a good sport Steph!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Anytime, Amstaff!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home