Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hallellujah!!!

I think I finally was able to get the link to Mr. B's site to work. Please go check him out: his stuff is truly Amazing!

Also, please take a minute to stop by Steve's site and listen to the new songs he posted. I recently asked him to record and post "What If" by Jadon Lavik, on account of the fact that it's such an annointed song, and I just knew that Steve would do an outstanding job and bless my heart with his version. So go say "hi" and let him be a blessing to you too!

While I'm bragging on all of my favorite people, I'd like to encourage you to check out
Katie's site: she and I have a tendency to minister to one another...well...daily, and today is really no different. However, I'm convinced in my heart of hearts that she wrote today's post specifically for me. Go say hello and love on our dear friend Katie today.


Also, I stumbled across
Misdee's site from The Netherlands who's husband Peter is waiting for a heart transplant. Would you please stop by to encourage her with your prayers? When two or more come together in prayer... mountains can be moved. Let's move some mountains for this family people!

3 Comments:

Blogger The mini ninja said...

love the blog. your personality really shines. god bless! :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

thanks sweet girl

If the post ministers to you than God chose to use my tiny words for His glory and for that I am thankful.

I wish I could say I wrote it for you (well not really because I'd rather write a post that spoke of joy and excitement and lots and lots of blessings and it be about you), but it was about me, my heart, and my BIG AMAZING FAITHFUL LORD (hey he's your Lord too, so I guess it is about you in that way).

and yes you do minister to me daily and I am so thankful for that.

2:14 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Thanks for the props. Glad you liked my speedversion of that song

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home