Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm Outta Here!

Okay... thought I was going to post some "deep thoughts" before I left, but my devotion in Jamaica is going to be thought through on the way there: it will be a "fly by the seat of my pants and totally trust God" kind of devotion. Eeek!

I'm leaving my roommate in charge of my blog, so I am not responsible for anything she says while I'm gone. Just know that no matter what she says, deep, deep, deep deep deep down on the inside: she loves me!

Have a great week friends, and I'll talk to y'all later!

I'm OUT!

6 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

What's her name? Have fun!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Have a safe trip and wonderful time in Jamaica, mon!! God will do great things while you are there.

7:15 PM  
Blogger steve said...

His will be done

1:27 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

Bon Voyage!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

I want to see tons of pics up here when you get back! I'll be praying God uses you to touch many lives there.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home