Thursday, February 16, 2006

Donations

A huge thank you to those of you who expressed an interest in donating to my missions trip to Jamaica. I believe that I've properly set up a paypal account (per one reader's request), in order to make the process easier.







I think all you need to do is click on the link above, and it will guide you in your donation process. If you have any troubles, please email me so that I know my system needs to be tweaked. When I get a little time later today, I'm going to move this over to the sidebar of my blog: but I just wanted it here for now so you could see that the option was there if you were interested.

A big thank you to everyone for the supportive and encouraging words and prayers: I appreciate it like you'll never know!

God bless you all and have a wonderful day friends!


***ATTENTION!!!***


For those of you who may have an *AHEM!* unspecified THING against Paypal, and yet are still interested in donating to my trip, please email me at
anie4him28@yahoo.com
. I'll make sure to send you my church's address so you can donate directly (and it's tax deductible!).

7 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

as A guy that has gone through this before can I make a small suggestion? Pay Pal takes a CHUNK of what should be GODS. Maybe you might think about giving the address of the ministry you are going with? If donation are made directly to them they will provide people with year end tax deductability paperwork. Donation such as this are tax deductable and if you use pay pal it just wont happen. Plus pay pal is a theiving money taking corporate mongering dirty filthy stealing charge you as many times as they can when you try and ebay things kinda thang...

not that I have anything against them

2:15 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I see that you have absolutely nothing against them! hahaa

Okay Steve, well I'll make an alteration to this whole thing... give me just one second.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

so stephanie I'll be getting with you by email lest I succumb to the wrath of paypal

2:54 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I am so excited for you ... my first missions trip was England.... It is so cool to see how God is working this all out for you!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God bless your trip and keep you safe. May the Holy Spirit do His work in every person that you speak to. God Bless you.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Don't mind Jubal. He doesn't like poodles either.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

OK Stephie Pants... I haven't had time nor inclination to blog in weeks... so now I'm back and you're going to JAMAICA!?? And calling it a missions trip? I need to get caught up!

:-) **hugs**

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home