Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm Blessed

Things have been going very well lately. I have kept all of you as posted as I could throughout it all, but due to my hectic schedule, I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up in blogland these days.

My little cleaning business is taking off: through references alone, I'm getting enough business to almost be able to make it on my own. My goal: by the time I get back from Jamaica, I'll be completely self-employed. Yay!

Jamaica is coming up fast, and I'm trying to get everything done: paperwork, packing, working out, tanning (don't laugh: I burn really easy), praying, etc... Lots and lots of stuff to get done! I've traveled quite a bit, and I don't remember the last trip I took that required this much preparation time and energy! But, I know it's going to be so worth it once I get down there. Please keep me and our team in your prayers as we prepare to head down there and work with the children. I'm starting to feel God's prompting and direction for myself and others to pray for this trip unlike anything I've experienced. I'm gaining a greater understanding of the impact of prayer through preparation for this trip alone: so I'm excited to see what other amazing lessons I'll learn once I actually get there!

Otherwise, I'm blessed! I'm taking things day by day lately and just trying to piece together my life as I go. God's great plan for me is being revealed slowly over time, and I'll continue to keep you posted as I go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

ooh first commenter, first commenter!!! woo-hoo!!!!

Glad to hear things are going well for you and that you are feeling the Lord's working in you to get you ready for Jamaica, which will be quite an experience. I have been there twice, once as a young lad and once on my honeymoon with the ex. My maternal grandparents were missionaries there in the mid 1970's-early 80's. They were based in Kingston, which is the capitol city.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Keeping you in prayer! I know you will be blessed, and be a blessing!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

wow I wish I were going, but I would make sure Eddo went too, because he would be amazing and fun on a trip like that, he is so funny! I think we should all plan a blogger mission trip!!! Will keep you in my prayers!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Green: Yay! The first commenter! Yeah, I'm totally excited! Can't wait for the whole "experience"!

Shenna: Thank you so much for your prayers girl! We'll have to get together sometime when I get back and I can show you pictures! Yay!

Live: A blogger missions trip would be WAY too fun! I wish I could bring all of you with me: but I'll likely be coming down sometime in late April to see all "y'all" anyway. Can't WAIT to meet all of you! In the meantime, Thank you for the prayers!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home