Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Feel...

Totally confused.

I want to know where I should go to school.

I want to know what I should go to school for exactly. (Music, duh. But music and what? What focus should I take?)

I want to know if I will wind up moving out of state, and if so, where.

I want to know EXACTLY what my ministry will be someday.

I want to know if I will be married someday.

Will I be a missionary?

Will I sing for a living?

Will I ever settle down into a routine, or am I always destined to keep moving and shaking in every direction?

Will I have kids someday? Will I adopt?

I want to know if I am going to drive myself crazy, and inadvertently make my head explode with all the questions.

Just wondering...

that's all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Charlyn said...

Oh Steph, I feel your pain. Especially today. I have so many of the same questions rolling around in my head! Will B get this job transfer? Is it right for him? How will K do at Merge? Where will we be in a year?

The Lord loves us, and he's growing us. Caterpillar to butterfly. I'm just thankful we are in his hands, and his plans are perfect!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

sounds familiar, well except for the singing and missionary work, prayers for you friend

2:10 PM  
Blogger steve said...

maybe?

God is good and He knows

3:11 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Hey Stephanie!

I've missed a lot over here, but I just read through and got caught up. I feel your confusion girl! But if we always knew what would happen, how would we ever learn faith?

3:41 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I think God wants you to figure some of this out on your own.

I love you Steph. Hang in there.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the big questions....just keep the faith and see where God takes you!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home