Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Know I've Been M.I.A. Lately...

Can you guess where I was?

The world-famous Pike Place Market. There's nothing quite like it: SO much fun!


The fish-throwers. (Isn't the one in the middle just the handsom-est thing you've ever seen?)


Downtown.


Mt. Rainier. Simply breathtaking.


The Space Needle. (GREAT seafood here, by the way.)


A view from the top.


The EMP (Experience Music Project) from afar.

Overall, it was a GREAT visit: great city, great seafood, all around great atmosphere. WONDERFUL people, amazing sights, and most importantly, a great visit with my dad.

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

so glad you have a great time

11:12 AM  
Blogger steve said...

and you didnt call?????

1:09 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Wow. Beautiful pics. Must've been great to see your dad!

8:20 AM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

Sweet pics! Looks like a cool trip!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

How COOL! I haven't seen many of these things before, and I've never travelled there. You are soooo lucky! How was your dad?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home