Monday, June 26, 2006

Thank God For Great Girlfriends!

What would I do without my girlfriends?

I'd have no one to talk to about whatever we want
No one's shoulder to cry on when things get tough
I'd have no one to listen, no one to vent to,
No one laugh with when the latest date falls apart.

I'd have no one to occupy a table for hours with
Talking about life, love, and the pursuit of husbands,
While the restaurant staff sweeps up around us
Cause the place closed up - an hour ago!

I'd have no one to drink a pot of coffee with
over a good chat, just she and I
while the kids run circles around us screaming
and somehow we still manage to get a word in edgewise

I'd have no one to call when I'm feeling a bit lonely
No one to make me laugh right out loud
No one to agree that "that guy was a JERK!"
No one to carry those burdens along with me.

Thank God for my girlfriends!
Without them, I don't know what I'd do!
My life would be rather empty
Void of so many joys...

Guys don't know what they're missing out on...

Cause there's nothing in the world like great girlfriends.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

girlfriends are great and indisposable

12:44 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Um... the Green Bay Packers come pretty close.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're speaking the truth!!!!

:-)

7:42 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

That is OH so true!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home