Thursday, June 08, 2006

Good Morning Everyone!

So I'm sitting at my computer at 1:08 in the morning, to be exact, and my mind is going at a thousand miles a minute about everything and nothing at all. Don't you love when that happens?

You know, I really feel like I lost the will to blog as of late. It was so much easier when I sat at a desk all day long and had nothing but time on my hands. It actually was a blessing for me to have a job that enabled me to be able to think quite a bit and in turn, log it all on a journal online. (?) Blogging really is a funny concept when you really think about it, don't you think? You think, you write, total strangers read. Hmmm... Well, and now some of these total strangers have become wonderful friends, so blogging can't be all THAT bad!

Okay wow. I really have lost track of the whole reason I started this entry anyway. I guess I am a little tired after all. Well, since I totally lost my train of thought to begin with... anyone have any good stories? Wanna start a deep conversation about something controversial? Prayer requests?

Have a wonderful day (once it actually starts)! I'm going to the bed! Peace out!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

*GASP* Lost the will to blog? You need to seek counseling. ;)

Hey... you have to read yesterday's post (June 7th) and let us know. ;)

12:41 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

I think we all lose our will to blog from time to time, depending on what life is handing us at the moment. My blogging leaves a little to be desired, but I'm glad to see faithful blog friends checking in to say hi! I love how God connects us, even through the internet!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Have a fantastic weekend, dear lady!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home