Monday, August 22, 2005

10 Things I Love About Life

Short. Sweet. To the point (I don't do that very well. I'm usually rather long winded... see? Couldn't just be short and sweet. Had to go on and on anyway. Go figure. Maybe I should have just named this blog "Musings of a Chatterbox". hehe.)

Okay!

10 Things I Love About Life (in no particular order)

1. Spring!

2. Summer!

3. Fall!

Okay... let's try this again... heh.

1. The Seasons. And I would like to add in there the first four snowfalls of winter. After that, give me one of the other three seasons back.

2. Singing. It consumes me. I used to sing classical and opera (but that was mainly for study in college), I then transitioned into jazz, and have now found myself singing with the "rockin-est" gospel band in Wisconsin. (I didn't create it, I was added in- so that's why I can call it "rockin-est" without sounding full of myself.)

3. The Ocean. Any ocean, but I love the Pacific in particular. Not as cold, and it's clearer... and it's very fun to *attempt* to surf on. I'll have to show you my surfing debacle pictures sometime. Truly worth a good laugh.

4. Books books and more books! Especially books about God and faith-related things. Good examples would be... the Bible, Case for a Creator, When God Writes Your Love Story, etc. I also like to indulge in a good novel once in a awhile. I love reading... good times.

5. Music. Are we surprised?

6. I love travel and the outdoors. I wish I had a million dollars so I could go to the most exotic ends of the earth like New Zealand, Hawaii, Ireland, Italy, Greece... just to immerse myself and explore God's creation. As long as there is lush greenery, ocean, rolling hills, mountains, or other unusual rock formations to hike around on, I am there.

7. THUNDERSTORMS! Need I say more? (We just had the greatest storms around here four nights ago- amAzing... okay yes, I guess I needed to say more. Go figure.)

8. Coffee - Think this qualifies? Well too bad, I do. I LOVE coffee. It's a sick habit. But I suppose there are worse that I could have taken on...

9. My friends. They are definitely interesting! Without them, life would be so dull.

10. Last but definitely not least- Love. I love to love, and I love to be loved- and all the cute cuddliness that comes along with it. I'm such a girl, it's awful.

And there you have it folks! Ten things you never knew about moi! Stay tuned for more nonsense ramblings to come soon from yours truly!

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh Thomas, don't be sad! It takes at least 7 full days of interaction in "blogland" for someone to qualify for my top ten list.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I guess we'll see when the top 20 list comes out...

3:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I know. It's super-bowl intense. Should we start a pool? We could make a lot of money here. What do you say?

9:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

But see? That would defeat the whole purpose of the pool. Come ON Thomas, work with me here! It's all about making money now, not rank! Do you want the big bucks, or not?!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Not to interrupt the flow of conversation here, but I also like music. Thank you. And the seasons and all they bring. Summer! Sun! Fall! Crispy weather! Winter! Fireplaces and blankies! Spring! Flowers!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm with you Amber. Crispy weather! (that's hilarious)Fireplaces and blankies! (again, hilarious) But yes, I am looking forward to those things. I LOVE fall. For me it's homemade applesauce! Pumpkin candles! Gingerbread ice cream!

Thomas... don't worry. Amber won't replace you as Official Devoted Fan of Stephanie #1. She can play too.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Since when did Thomas become the Wicked Witch of the West?

I do believe he's simply jealous of my leading lady status. Especially since he never brought me ice cream yesterday...or the day before!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thomas is seeming to get a bit territorial over his rank here in Stephanie-land. He's probably just a little concerned that his position is being compromised by your presence. Don't worry, he'll relax a bit once he warms up to you being here. ;o)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home