Monday, March 20, 2006

Did Ya' Miss Me?

Hi everyone! I'm home as you can see, after a long week of hard and rewarding work. I have so much that I want to share with you all, but I don't quite have the words right now, because I'm trying to process it all in my head first. I think once I get my pictures uploaded, it will be a bit easier to share with you some of the things I experienced while I was there. So for now, just know that I'm back, I'm processing, and I'll share real soon!
Hope you all had a great week, and I missed you bunches!

11 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Yeah, you're back! Yes, I missed you. I am ready to see pictures!

Are you going to use flickr? I really like to use them for storage of my photos.

Well, hurry up and upload those pics!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Glad to hear you had a great time * LOOK forward to reading the details & seeing the pics.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Welcome home. Can't wait to hear more!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mark D said...

Hey, good to see that you're back!! I missed reading your posts very much.

I can hardly wait to see the pics too!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Yay! You came back! Can't wait to hear more about the trip. I'm the same way, though. It takes me a couple days to regroup and process everything before I feel ready to talk about it.

10:08 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

Oohh!! I can't wait for pictures and the report. Hurry! Hurry!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Hurry up. I want to see pictures.

1:45 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Looks like a fun place to visit! ~ I like the look of the blog! ~ jb///

2:01 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Welcome back!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Welcome Back! Glad you're home safe and sound.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am finally back! Can't wait to read all about everything!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home