Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oh Stephanie, Where Art Thou?

I've been away for a few days, friends. Well, only for a couple of days actually, but it feels like I've been gone for awhile: I'm out of the loop! To be completely honest, this is going to be a very common occurence from this point on.

Reason being: life is changing. Actually, all within one hour of my life, a very BIG part of my life changed, and then within one DAY, it seems that everything changed. Don't worry: they were all great changes, just cloaked in one bad thing. But that bad thing was the catalyst for SO many God-ordained events to unfold before my eyes.

I want to get into detail, I really do; but not tonight because I have to study. I just really wanted to lay this all out before you in the meantime: call it a plea for comments, call it a sad attempt at suspense... call it what you'd like. But I promise you: once I'm settled in and comfortable with all that is going on around me, I'll clue you in. For now though, please stop in, say hi, tell me what's going on in your world. I will certainly miss chatting with you all throughout the workday, but please don't let that stop you from stopping in occasionally to see what's new and say "hello".

Yes, this is my desperate plea for comments and such so I have lots of fun things to read when I get home at night.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week, and I'll talk to you soon!

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

like it would even be possible for us to forget you

so excited to hear and see what new doors will be opening for you

11:09 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Just stopping by to say "hi"! Ready to hear what all is going on in your life!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Hang in there hon, stay positive, and fill us in when you can!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

New job? New decision at school? A move? What? What? The suspense is killing me!

Write when you can. We'd never leave you!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Can't wait to here whats been going on!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Stephanie, I was just getting to know you, and now you're not going to be around? Well, I can't wait to hear what's going on. Let us know soon!

I haven't posted much lately either, because I've been battling to get my identity back, and battling this wicked bronchitis.

Have a good day.

10:30 AM  
Blogger steve said...

prayers

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mark D said...

"
(Ditto-ing what Steve said.)

Fill us in when you have the chance.

Keep smiling!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Awwwwwww!!!!!!!! You all love me! You REALLY love me! hahahaha

Thanks for stopping by everybody! I didn't really MEAN to keep you in suspense like that, I was just not really in the mood to get into it last night.

I'll post on what's going on very soon.

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL day!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Stephanie. Looking forward to hearing about whassup wit' you!!!

Take care, friend.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home