Wednesday, May 17, 2006

As Much As I Hate To Admit it...

... I knew this was going to happen. Elliot went home tonight.

AND I CRIED!!! Didn't I tell you I would? But he cried, so I cried! I was real sad! BOOOOOOO!

And then Kathrine gets to stay up there with her chipper, overly-happy self, and then they quickly became angry tears.

I seriously yelled at the television too: a huge, bellowing, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!". I'm lucky the neighbors didn't call the cops. But really you guys: what is this world coming to?!

But whatever: no matter what, the man has a bright BRIGHT future as a singer. He's incredible! And I'm just putting it out there, but... Elliot: if you ever want to join forces and take a duet act on the road... Call me. We could make big things happen. HUGE!!

But you know, even though what's-her-face got to stay on the show one more week, I still have hope: the fact that Taylor rules all and he's going to win and then come to Milwaukee and marry me and we're going to live happily ever after. Well, at least that's how it all turns out in my head anyway...

May the best MAN win!

5 Comments:

Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I think this whole series jumped the shark when the little blonde whose name I can't remember won.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

"jumped the shark"?

And do you mean Carrie Underwood? That girl can SING!!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I don't get "jumped the shark" either.

But then... I have McPHEEVER!

HA!

She is chipper to a fault... but she's pretty and she can sing... so that outways the chipper to a fault thing.

So Shallow.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

weighs not ways.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

I LOVE TAYLOR HICKS!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home