Tuesday, May 30, 2006

MySpace

I had every intention of writing a deep post for a change. Something soulful and inspiring, but it's not ready to come forth yet. Boo.

So, in the meantime, I wanted to tell you about my MySpace site. Well, MySpace in general tends to become real addictive. Much like Blogger, it can be a slow start, but once you begin to personalize your space, and friends begin to add you, and you start to see more and more of yourself shining through your little masterpiece, well... it sucks you in.

I don't blog on MySpace, but what I do thoroughly enjoy about it, is that you can share music left and right: you can even select a different song for every day of the week to post on your site - a kind of way to share with others your favorite artists, songs, etc... (and if you know me at all, you know that this is VERY important!!)

So, in light of my new (and very delayed) discovery, I wanted to share with you not only my personal MySpace site, but also some very favorite artist pages that I hope will bless you as much as they have blessed me.


My site

Martha Munizzi

Isreal & New Breed

Kirk Franklin

Fred Hammond

8 Comments:

Blogger Asta Qauliyah said...

(((((Nice blog))))))

12:01 AM  
Blogger steve said...

My Space is evil


Once my album comes out I will HAVE to give in though....

1:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Um, yeah you will, because you'll OF COURSE want me to add you to my list of links of my favorite inspiring Christian artists. (Among other reasons of course :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I'll check you out!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

im confused?? Phoebe? I thought you were Stephanie?

8:24 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

hahaha Aim: I'm the "Phoebe" of our group of friends. If you look on my top 8, there's a girl by the name of "Monica". That's my roommate. She's a little obsessive compulsive - especially about cleanliness. lol We have a Chandler and a Joey: we're taking applications for Rachel and Ross. :)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Very Cool! Thanks for sharing! I especially like the picture thang.

:-)

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myspace is of the devil!

Creepy old men lurk around there. It's bad news!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home