Friday, May 19, 2006

Well...

I'm officially a missionary to Jamaica.

I recieved my acceptance packet in the mail two days ago.

I'm really really going!

Thanks again everyone, for all your prayers and support: it has meant the world to me! It also has helped to propel me into something that I never really thought I would do! Mission work was always something nice to talk about, but I never really saw myself taking serious action on anything more than a week-long missions trip here and there. Now, I'm going to live in a third world country - for three months!

I'm going to steal Steve's line yet again and say:

GOD IS GOOD!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Congratulations! I'll pray for and with you. God has great plans for you. It will be an experience that will mold you and change your life forever no doubt.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Woo Hoo! So cool.

SO... tell us how we can help? Sydney and I want to help support you... :)

We are really excited for you... can you tell?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Congrats Steph! I'm so excited for you. Keep us informed as to how we should pray, and we'll definitely get together before you leave!

By the way, stop in and say hi to Susan - she's my sis! :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Amen! Congratulations!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger steve said...

SCHWEEET!!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

that is so cool, congrats!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yep He is, and so excited for your new adventure

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! It is really happening.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home