Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It Rains

When I feel all alone
When I can't get an answer
When it feels like time just stops
It begins to rain.

When my mind is racing
When the panic consumes me
When my heart can't take much more
It rains.

When over the horizon
I see a hope, I see a future
But I can't quite make it on my own
It rains.

Holy Lord, hear my cry
For more clarity, more answers
For direction, and for peace.
It yet again, begins to rain.

Everytime I'm lost
When I can't find a way out of my misery
He showers me with His blessings
Oh, peaceful rain.

I am humbled by His heart for me
His willingness to wait for me
His strength that always fights for me
When I have no more fight left in me.

He showers me with hope
With peace, and with His presence.
He showers me with with love,
With His mercy and with grace.

When I am still and I'm in wait
When I ask my Father for His hand
When I let Him guide my steps in faith...

Oh His blessed, peaceful rain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

looks like you found your voice

2:58 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Oh Steph...the Lord laid a song on my heart in response to this song. See my post today!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Awesome! Now, I wish I could hear you sing it!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I am sooooo happy to hear you're going to Jamaica again!!! I am thrilled. It's a true answer to prayer.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home