Friday, November 18, 2005

Dude. Ben. You Rock.

I'd like to give a shout out to my boy (who am I, Eminem?) Ben, who did an absolutely FABULOUS job on spicing up my site! Spicing up? What am I talking about? The man totally and completely revamped it - and it's gorgemous!!!
So thanks again to Ben for all his efforts. I'd really like to repay him in some fashion or another: I offered to send he and his family a Turkey for Thanksgiving. Apparently they have that all taken care of. Then I thought that a pumpkin pie might do the trick: but I just don't feel like that would be enough...
Any suggestions?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!! Now it's thought provoking and sexy! LOL.

Looks really good. You'll be on the blog patrol soon!

~Jef

10:12 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I do like the new design -- very nice!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Stephanie - Ben LOVES Dr. Pepper. Lots and lots and lots of Dr. Pepper.

:)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmmmmmmmm... *raises eyebrow*

It could be done! Ben? Dr. Pepper?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Don't forget, he loves the Pack too!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Shenna, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Road trip to G.B. baby!!! lol

12:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

C.:

A. NEVER will I purchase Dallas Coyboys paraphenalia for ANYONE as a gift. Nice try though.

B. Dude. What do YOU know about Lake Geneva...? Do you have family here? Are you gonna come visit for the holidays? ARE WE GONNA GO KARAOKE-ING???

12:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

And how many Wisconsin friends did you make that night, C.? lol!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I have been so busy at work that I MISSED your shout out.

*SNAP!*

Season Tickets to the Pack would be great... I'll be expecting them in the mail. ;)

I am glad that you like the design.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

ahahaha...ahahahahahaha....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Did he really say, "season tickets to the PACK?!?!" *I* can't even get season tickets to the Pack! lol

...so pumpkin pie it is then? lol

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home