Monday, January 16, 2006

John 3:16


That is the name of the band I'm in that I've been talking about. I found out this weekend that our website is up, but after parousing it myself a bit, I found that it's not quite ready yet. I will be happy to post a link a little bit later on once things get rolling (plus we haven't had a chance to get into the studio yet - one of our guys is in Germany for the next two weeks, so we have to wait until he gets back), so for now, all you get is a picture of our happy, smiling faces.






John Davis, (top row, 4th from the left) is the lead vocalist and founder of the group: he just has an incredible voice, and a love for the Lord that simply radiates and blows me away each and every time I worship with him.

From left to right: Larry plays piano, Craig plays bass, Jerome is on the guitar, John, Dan plays the keys, Michael is on the drums, and then y'all know Leah and I. And no, we're not fly girls for God: we sing. lol

So there you have it: you'll have to pardon the graphics on the picture. It was taken in the lobby of my church after a performance we did for the women's ministries retreat, and no matter what background we attempted to use, it just didn't work: so I'm guessing this was thier best solution. However, there is definitely more to come - and I'll let you know when it does.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday (and day off for some of you), and God bless you all!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark D said...

Wow, don't I feel special...the very first to comment this time instead of pulling up the rear.

I am excited about you getting out there and using the gifts and abilities that God gave you. Many either "bury" them or jump out of God's timing. I pray that God gives you (and the band) divine connection so that you meet the right people at the right time.

By the way, thanks for clearing up the fly girl question...I was concerned at first (just kiddin') :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

SO EXCITING, ok I'm waiting somewhat patiently for songs and more information and a link and such

12:59 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Can't wait to hear more of your band. Excellent.

Hope you had a great weekend.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Oh fun! First a picture, and next a website. We wait with eager expectation!

Have a great day!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

What a vibrant looking group! What church do you go to Steph?

6:25 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Awwwwwww you all look wonderful!

And really, it's not so bad to be a fly-girl for God, is it? hehe

You should post some songs here, girl!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home