Monday, January 09, 2006

You Know It's Really Bad When...

Work has you so busy that you don't have time to blog.

*GASP!!!*

The horror!

The nerve of those boss-people expecting you to work!

It's a travesty I say! Travesty!


.... Yeah. I'm busy. So if you were expecting some sort of thought-provoking, dig-down-deep type of post today... I'm sorry. They want me to work today. But rest assured I will provide you with a hearty dose of my musings soon enough. I just need to get through this day first.
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

sorry so hectic

4:41 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

It's okay to not always be at the top of your game for your readers. We all go through the hectics....

5:37 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

You're so lucky you can blog at work, we aren't even supposed to check our email at work!

Hope you're having a "successful" week! :)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I really hate it when work gets in the way of my fooling around. Hope tomorrow is better.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home