Thursday, August 25, 2005

Does Everyone Know What Time It Is??

It's Birthday Time!!!

Now, I don't expect anyone to get nearly as excited as I do about this, but I thought I'd just throw it out there so in case any of you decide that in celebration of this fact you want to send flowers, or fly from far off lands to Milwaukee to see me on this very important day, you'd know exactly when to do it. AUGUST 28th. SUNDAY. 2 DAYS FROM NOW. Just in case you were wonderding.

As a side note: I usually have a birthday week. It usually starts when the first card comes in. Then it lasts until I say when. And "when" usually doesn't come for a good week or two after the aforementioned date, when I'm all partied out and sick of everyone making such a big deal over me! (he..he..he...) So really. Now you know: You have a little wiggle room in case you can't make it here on Sunday. (Or if FTD doesn't deliver on Sundays... Monday is totally acceptable.) :)

Okay, only being a smart-aleck here of course, but I am excited for birthday time. LOVE birthday time. Really the only reason is because all the people I love (family and friends) usually come together at the same place on the same day to hang out and have a good time together (which otherwise never happens). That's always a blast. And fireworks! In true Amber spirit: Fire! works! Well, we went over that already. But just in case you were wondering if I am excited: Pretty! fire! works! Okay. I'm done.

So! Stay tuned for birthday updates: Stories, pictures and all the fun stuff that is bound to come from my turning the big
2 5.

13 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Ooooh that's interesting! I'll have to consider amending my birthday practices to cover an entire year's worth of celebration. Thomas, you are pure genius!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Live it up, I say! Your birthday is really your chance to force people to celebrate YOU. :)

Happy birthday!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

And force them I will! Thanks UC!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Okay, in that case, "I would like to encourage all of my friends and family to make a big deal out of ME! Because it's MY birthday in TWO DAYS!"... better? :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thomas you flatter me! But.. "us"? You and your other personalities? ;) After all, you are my # 1 Fan, and most often, the only. Which, by the way, is just fine by me!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

But I do want to add in there that it's awesome that U.C. popped in for a visit too!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thomas, you don't share well at all! That's okay, I say set it up! Send me the address when it's ready to go! ;)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It's outstanding! I'm in mid-birthday party, and it's great! Haven't opened presents yet... I'll make sure to keep ya' posted ;)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Day 3 of birthday week, and still going strong! How about you?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I've clearly been remiss in my blog reading duties. I also celebrate a birthday week -- I call it my "Weeklong Birthday Extravaganza!!"
Birthdays are a big deal and should be celebrated as such.
And Thomas, I had better not be the riff raff to which you refer. Because if so, me and you are gonna be fighin'. : )

10:23 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Miss Amber! Birthday Week Extravaganza!! is in full effect. In fact, I just recieved a VERY nice gift in the mail at work! Gotta love the United States Postal Service... couldn't deliver on my ACTUAL birthday, so I get to continue opening presents the next day!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You are indeed slightly strange...

2:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh and did you happen to notice that I consume the majority of comments on my site? Kind of sad...

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home