Thursday, September 01, 2005

In the Very Wise Words of Bethany Dillon

Beautiful

I was so unique
now I feel skin deep
Count on the makeup
to cover it all
Crying myself to sleep
because I cannot keep thier attention
Thought I could be strong
but it's killing me
Does someone hear my cry?
I'm dying for new life
I want to be beautiful
And make you stand in awe
Look inside my heart
And be amazed
I want to hear you say
Who I am is quite enough
Just want to be worthy of love
And beautiful
Sometimes I wish I was someone
other than me
Fighting to make
the mirror happy
Trying to find
whatever is missing
Won't you help me back
to Glory
You make me beautiful
You make me stand in awe
You step inside my heart
And I am amazed
I love to hear you say
Who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of love
And beautiful

I couldn't have said it better myself.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth Danae said...

I love that song...

2:33 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown Soldier said...

Nice Blog!

Wisconsin is so far away... but I have a friend who travelled from here to there on his Harley Davidson (in the 100 anniversary).

Greetings from Mexico.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Scary, isn't it? Couldn't be more perfect. Thomas, you've just happened to catch me during a personal festival of change and growth. So in other words, I'm kind of surprised that you haven't run for the hills due to my psychotic tendencies ;)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Thomas.

Good Morning by the way.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Aw! You honestly brighten my day every day even just a little bit. And as a side note: yours is the first I read every morning too. :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I don't usually read blogs at night. So there yourself!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home